Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I could use a drink

Or maybe not a drink, because I'm not really good at drinking.  Maybe a cupcake.

Maybe some real sleep with absolutely no reason to wake up at any particular time.
Maybe some time to wander in the city with no schedule and no particular place to be.
Maybe just a few days to paint and listen to music and maybe have lunch with a girlfriend.
Maybe a few hours uninterrupted.
Maybe some time to completely forget about the dishes in the sink and the laundry that needs to be done.

A good movie could be a start.
A massage would be nice.
A haircut even.
Or just enough to shower, put on make-up and find an outfit I really like.

No, no... I don't want to be that girl.  Give me the painting and the music and the wandering in the city.  Screw the make-up.

And I'll take that drink.

No comments: